Actor Lee Sun
时间:2023-12-02 03:20:12 出处:재무阅读（143）
Actor Lee Sun-kyun of the 2020 Oscar-winning movie "Parasite" appeared before police a second time on Saturday to undergo questioning over his suspected drug use.
Lee, 48, arrived at the Nonhyeon police station in Incheon, west of Seoul, together with his attorney, to undergo questioning by the narcotic crimes investigation unit of the Incheon Metropolitan Police Agency.
The actor has been accused of using marijuana and other illegal drugs at the home of a hostess working at a high-end bar in Seoul's Gangnam district on multiple occasions since early this year.
During his first appearance before police a week earlier, Lee underwent an instant reagent drug test, the results of which came back negative.
Police sent Lee's hair samples to the National Forensic Service for a more detailed examination, and those results also came back negative.
"I apologize once again for causing concern to many people," Lee said as he arrived at the police station.
When asked by reporters whether he admits to using drugs, he simply replied, "I will faithfully address today's investigation."
"I will discuss everything truthfully," he added, when asked if he checked the negative test result. (Yonhap)
- Trilateral cooperation unaffected by US election outcomes: Goldberg
- Unification ministry urges NK to immediately send detained S. Koreans back home
- Immersive, digital art shows to enjoy during extended holiday
- 외교부, 이스라엘 전역 여행경보 ‘특별여행주의보’ 발령
- "조선의 샛별 여장군, 세계가 우러러 볼것"…北, 김주애도 우상화
- 尹 “국민, 안보 믿음 가졌을 것”…4000명 장병 동원 행진 주관
- [Photo News] Floral Butterfly
- 보란듯 제재 무시하며 국제법 준수?…김정은 활용하는 푸틴의 속내는
- Hanwha Ocean developing submarine stealth technology