S. Korea's top diplomat holds talks with Malaysian, Indonesian counterparts at APEC
时间:2023-12-02 04:20:56 出处:자동차阅读（143）
South Korea's foreign minister held a series of talks with his Malaysian and Indonesian counterparts in San Francisco this week and requested for their countries' support in South Korea's bid to host the 2030 World Expo, his office said Saturday.
Park Jin made the request during separate meetings with Malaysian Foreign Minister Zambry Abdul Kadir and Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi on Tuesday on the margins of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) ministerial meeting.
During his talks with Zambry, Park also requested support from Malaysia in efforts to elevate relations between South Korea and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations next year to a "comprehensive strategic partnership," according to Seoul's foreign ministry.
- LG Electronics CEO to present AI vision at CES
- [Today’s K
- Van Cleef & Arpels touring exhibition brings sparkles to Seoul
- Gangnam teen investigated for assaulting deliveryman with golf club
- South Korea warns tit
- 尹, 과학기술자문회의와 오찬 “예타 간소화·예산집행 유연화 필요”
- Tax refund limit to be doubled for tourists
- [Hello Indonesia] Hyundai Motor vows to steer Indonesia's transition to EVs
- Daily Sports Hankook hopes to help stengthen Korea