From artisan to 'foreign laborer:' a French craftsman's take on Korea's construction scene
时间:2023-12-02 03:41:39 出处:부모와 아이阅读（143）
Through the formative program, Mathieu was able to learn from fellow craftsmen while undertaking eight years of extensive training across France, specializing in roof construction and handling zinc as a building material. Building on his training, he then had the chance to participate in repairing the roof of the Louvre Museum in Paris.
Mathieu's path since has taken him to diverse landscapes: from Australia to Hong Kong, to Singapore and now Korea.
- Volvo EX30 debuts in Korea
- N. Korea reinstates DMZ guard posts
- Trailblazer, Trax drive up GM Korea’s exports
- First lady explains S. Korea's dog meat ban plan to Queen Camilla
- [Herald Review] ‘Single in Seoul’ a bland rom
- 군사력은 미국이 우위지만, 글로벌 공급망은 미·중 비등 [중앙포럼]
- Jeju Island offers many choices for holidaymakers with pets
- [Herald Review] Korean and Welsh dance companies share creativity in 'Wales Connection'
- Spike in camping enthusiasts in Korea, yet camping etiquette lags behind