时间:2023-12-02 04:15:40 出处:음악阅读（143）
Showcasing exclusive content and top-notch merchandise at a pop-up store has become a must for many brands in Korea as a means of promotion.
Pop-ups open for a brief period to reach new customers by giving them an opportunity to experience the brand and strengthen the brand loyalty of existing clients.
Though commercial, such fleeting spaces have also become one of the most sought-after date spots for friends and couples here, developing into a new kind of playground, particularly for millennials and Generation Z.
Fun and free
- Daily Sports Hankook hopes to help stengthen Korea
- Will Blackpink renew contract as group?
- Korea inks 37 deals with UK, vows closer ties
- 이준석 "난 박근혜 키즈 넘어섰다…한동훈도 尹키즈 벗어나야"
- Disability rights group lodges complaint with rights watchdog over leader's arrest
- After 13 years, Naver's 'OnStage' music show bids farewell
- Fifty Fifty enters Billboard's year
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains amid rate woes
- Samsung Biologics sees highest